Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring Break Show Part 2 03/30/13

This is the last show of the spring quarter! Thanks for tuning in or skimming the playlists!  My new show time for this quarter is a little earlier at 2AM on Saturdays. 

-DJ Diamond

q & a with The Society - Ursula Rucker -  Silver or Lead
 Leather - Death in Vegas - Scorpio Rising

 Big Ditch ( Original Mix)-DJ Icey-Galaxy of Breaks
Big Ditch (407 Mix)- DJ Icey - Galaxy of Breaks

Problem Child-Squarepusher-INfinite Beats Vol 1
That's My Jam (originalmix featuring Dam Funk)-Benedek-That's My Jam EP
That's My Jam (instrumental)-Benedek -That's My Jam EP
That's My Jam (Benedek's Midnight Cruiser Mix)-Benedek -That's My Jam EP

Go with the Flow-Metro LA-Space Park Drive
Break of Dawn feat. HowAboutBeth-Dan Le Sac- Space Between Worlds
***Drummachines-Javelin - Hi Beams
***Retrograde-James Blake-Retrograde EP
Sense & Sensibility w/ Sunday People-Madison Park-Boutique
You Do Something to Me w/ The GrooveOholics-Madison Park-Boutique
Illegal Cargo reprise-Slow Train Soul-Illegal Cargo

Adults Only-The Presets-Pacifica
Ash Sync (Air Alex Gopher & Etienne De Crecy Version
***We Are the Lonely-Una-The Laughing Man
***Vibration Science-Kaleidescope Jukebox-Infinite Reflection
Take 3-Spring Heel Jack-66 Million Shades

No comments:

Post a Comment